Thursday, March 10, 2016

The Blog Crashers: Joy of For Book's Sake


The Blog Crashers is a blog event featuring book bloggers who crash into my blog for a day. They talk about themselves, their blog, books and more! If you're a book blogger, do sign up to the form and join in the fun!

Hello lovely bookworms!! My name is Joy, and I obviously have a love for reading, and I just recently created a blog to express it! <3


1.  Hi! Thank you for taking your time for the blog! Now, please introduce yourself.
  • Hello! My name is Joy and I'm very happy to be a part of this :)
2. Where are you blogging from?
  • I am blogging from New York! (upstate, though.)
3. What’s your blog’s name and what inspired your blog’s name?
  • My blog is For Book's Sake. I honestly don't know what inspired the name, I guess it just came to me!

4. How long have you been blogging and what do you enjoy most about it?
  • I have been blogging since around January 2016! I'm new, I know...But I love how I can express my love for books freely and everyone is so kind!
5. Who would you say is/are the person/people who influenced you to blog?
  • Sasha Alsberg of abookutopia on Youtube was my main inspiration :)

6. Have you had any frustrations or insecurities about blogging?
  • Definitely...I think everyone does once in a while. Since I have only been blogging for a couple months, I have feared that my blog wouldn't grow, I would stay kind of "small" etc. At first, I thought I wouldn't feel like a part of the community, but I definitely do! :)
7. What is the best experience you’ve had when blogging and what do you love about the community?
  • I joined Love-A-Thon, an event for bloggers to spread love and have fun! I made a lot of new friends and visited a lot of blogs :)

8. Now, share a photo of you with your current read/fave read.


9. Now, in that fave or current read, choose an actor/actress you’d like to play any of the characters and explain why.
  • I would probably be okay with playing Feyre. Yeah, she goes through....some harsh stuff. But I love her character, and I mean, she gets Tamlin ;)

10. What’s your shower song? Or what do you mostly think in the shower? (I’m sorry. I’m a perv)
  • Haha you’re not! I jam to a bunch of songs, nomally Shawn Mendes/On Direction/ P!ATD/ Ariana Grande/Birdy......A lot, I know. I'm also LOVING the song Wild Things by Alessia Cara

11. What is the one movie you’ll never get tired of watching from the time to time?
  • God's Not Dead!

12. What other hobbies or passion projects do you have?
  • Singing and violin :)
13. What books from 2016 are you super excited to read. You may put 5-10 books...or less if you like.
14. What would you like to say to Jayvee? LOL
  • Thank you so much for this opportunity! I love your blog :)
15. Your message to the blogging community?
  • Be happy, read read read, and always spread love <3









FIND : Website | Twitter | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...