Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The Round Up: The "Okay, I Got Busy" Edition (January)

Hi there Misfit booknerds!!! January was indeed a busy time for my blog wasn't it? I had so many posts it's like a total miracle *pats self on the back. I would say that this month had been quite the rollercoaster but I'm glad to be active again

Oh! By the way! This is also my first recap post ever. WOOOHOO!! Is there a way to actually do this right? Oh well.


Reviews


What's Broken Between Us by Alexis Bass

An update to my January book challenge: Read 3 previous releases + 1 January 2016 book. I was 1 book short from my target. Bummer. Hopefully February fares better.

I also posted a TOP 15 Reads of 2015 and a Bookish Resolution for 2016 which included the January book challenge.

I got to do a Disney Princess Book Tag which was fun and also my first book tag of the year! So yay!


Tunes Pod:


Alessia Cara, Disclosure and Dresses. Just some of my fave people in the universe who make me listen to good music. I'm lucky to be alive because of these artists.


Discussions:


There were plenty of things that I got to discuss this January since tons of issues in the book blogging community started popping out. I felt like I needed to voice out my opinion since it felt somewhat endearing to me as a blogger.

Binge Club:


I watched some pretty amazing stuff this month, including Mozart in the Jungle and caught up with so many episodes of season 2 of Haikyuu!!


For Review:


The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson
Anything You Want by Geoff Herbach
Nirvana by J.R. Stewart
Risuko by David Kudler

Thank you to Macmillian Children's Publishing, Sourcebooks Fire, Blue Moon Publishers, Stillpoint Digital Press and Barbour Publishing, Inc. for the opportunity to review these books!

I wish I could've blogged more actually however procrastination is the devil. I am hoping for a fantastic February, which seems to be already off to a good start! Tell me how was your January in terms of reading and/or blogging??? I look forward to seeing your comments below. 

Let's have a great time this February.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...