Sunday, October 26, 2014

One Lovely Blog Award



I was nominated by Kayla of The Bookish Owl for the One Lovely Blog Award! Thanks a lot sweets!



The rules for this nomination are:

1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.

2. You must list the rules and display the award.

3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.

4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.

5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you. (If you don’t want to follow me, that’s okay!)

7 FACTS ABOUT ME


1. My music buffness is not something that many people understand. I end up liking any genre of music, of course, at long as it appeals to me. 

2. I am a sucker for contemporary stories, or stories like Perks, Spectacular, Palo Alto, stories that would depict a normalcy, but bring certain quirks that are indeed present. So, yeah! You guys know what to get me for my birthday! :)

3. I loooove to write short stories! A known fact to a lot of people I know!

4. I am not very OC when it comes to editions of books. As long as I have a copy of that certain book, no matter where it came from, it will be loved.

5. I tend to have crushes on guys a little younger than I am. Yikes.

6. I have serious fangirling issues. Like please. If you know any psychiatrists that are willing to slave a few hours over my feels, then recommend them to me. I already rejected 1803 of them. HAHAHAHA!

7. I tend to raise my voice over people who never understand what I'm trying to say or people who think they can belittle me. I may be sweet, but don't abuse it honey. :)

TAGGING:
(I can't really do 15 bloggers, but they are my top picks)

Kristy and Melissa of Book Nerd Reviews
Hazel of Stay Bookish
Laurence of The Lucius Flux



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...