Saturday, July 12, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #5: T'WAS MAIL WEEK (Again)



Stacking The Shelves is a feature hosted by Tynga’s Reviews where bloggers share what books (both physical and digital) they received, won, bought, and borrowed.


Hi! So it's another Stacking The Shelves week Misfit Booknerds and  I was actually expecting to receive some awesome things in the mail today. They are more like temporary babies because I only borrowed them, and they are like, tour books. I borrowed it from Dianne of Oops I Read A Book Again, and she has been nothing but nice to me! Honestly, I love her!

FOR REVIEW


Jennifer Mathieu---The Truth About Alice
C.J. Flood---Infinite Sky
Elizabeth Fama---Plus One


Hopefully next time I do a Stacking The Shelves post, it will be a haul, but with so many stuff being paid for school, I cannot anymore! But I'm saving up definitely! Anyway, thanks for the support Misfit Booknerds, you are all amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...