Tuesday, June 10, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Top 10 Books I Have Read So Far This Year



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where, each week, a Top Ten list is posted based on a particular topic.

So HI there! Last week, I featured some books that you can bring to the beach or if you are planning a summer trip or something! I do believe I gave some good recommendations! So let's get to this week's topic which is the Top 10 Books That I Have Read so far, and if you have been following my blog, I usually review the books that I have read throughout the start of the year. I have read 20, so I will share 10 with you! I know, I know! 20 is such a freakin' slow progress! I had business in school that I'd rather not talk about. Anyway, back to the list!



The Juliette Chronicles/The Shatter Me Trilogy by Tahereh Mafi
Read my review for all three in one post! Yay!


Wicked by Gregory Maguire
Read my review for it here


Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Read my review for it here


Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn
Read my review for it here


Read my review for it here


Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
Read my review for it here


Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Read my review for it here

The Good Luck of Right Now by Matthew Quick
Read my review for it here


So those are the books I've read in the past 6 months... I don't know if I can read 100 till December. It's a scary ocean to tread, but I will try my hardest! WOOO! I'll see you Misfit Booknerds again on Tuesday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...