Sunday, June 22, 2014

TO ALL THE BOOKS I'VE LOVED BEFORE TAG!




"Rules are simple just tag your blogger friends into writing a letter to all the boys books they’ve loved before. It can be a book you love now or a book you loved in the past. You can tag as many as you like. Use the banner I have for your post to be recognized as part of the tag. Everyone can join in the fun even if you aren’t tagged! Not everyone is required to write a post, okay? 
I just love Jenny Han’s new book. Tweet your post with #ToAllTheBooksTag so I can follow"---Chyna of Lite-Rate-Ture... Thanks for thinking of this! :) It's genius! 







So Harry Potter, will always be my forever, but books still have a place in my heart. I'm okay. Anyway, tell me what books you've loved before or will never stop loving!

Tagging favorite bloggers/blogs:

Hazel of Stay Bookish
Karrel of Karrel May Reads
Kayla of The Bookish Owl






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...