Thursday, June 26, 2014

LIFE OF A BLOGGER: School

Life Of A Blogger is hosted by Jessi from Novel Heartbeat where we let people know more about our lives outside of blogging so they can get to know us better!



Hello! My name is Jenivieve or Jayvee or Jen or Vee, whatever. Since I wasn't able to post last week, I decide to do two entries for this today, but this one will be published earlier! Imma be talking about school!


I have been into countless schools for the past four years (I'm talking about college here). I have been to three schools. 1st was De La Salle Lipa where I took Bachelor of Science in Nursing. I decided to leave school due to financial constraints and go to a more affordable school. I went to New Era University. I enjoyed my stay there, but I just decided that nursing was not for me.. and also because our finances weren't really doing well. I needed to find myself and what I wanted in life. I decided to take a whole semester off and think about everything. 

At last, I found my place. I love nursing, I really do, but then I also have writing. I took a communication program in Batangas State University. At first I was hesitant. What did I do? But I learned to love everything and it paid off in ways. I'm still in my junior year and really crossing my fingers I graduate next year.





As for friends in school. I have tons of them, even if I am sometimes a recluse. I like to be alone most of the time, but people keep getting near me. LOL! No, I cherish my friends because they helped me in countless ways.

My professors are also fantastic. Though I sometimes want to give up with all the tasks they make us do, they are still very encouraging!

School has been amazing during college. I've had my ups and downs, but don't we all? Strive and I'm sure that we'll all get what we deserve in the end.



So,. now, you know about my school and again, about me. HAHA! Tell me about your life at school? :Leave comments and we can talk about it! <3. I'm sure I have some advise here and there!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...