Thursday, March 6, 2014

BOOKNERD LIST FOR MARCH TO APRIL





So I decided to make a list of books that I would be reading throughout the course of months! Since I also have a GoodReads account, it helps me keep track of what books I actually read. Being the narcissist I really am, I'm sharing the reads I will be reading for the month of March and April

(OH PLEASE SPARE ME THE HATE COZ I CAN'T FINISH THEM IN ONE MONTH. I HAVE OTHER STUFF IN MY HEAD TO YOU KNOW! LIKE MONEY! HAHAHA!)


1. The Shatter Me Trilogy by Tahereh Mafi

  • Weeeeell, I actually read this within February but I might read this trilogy again since I have it in my possession! MUAHAHA! And also since Tahereh's gonna come back to the Philippines for a signing! That I am extremely excited for! But let's just say that the one thing I loved about the novels, is the way Tahereh writes it. I dunno. People say that she's too descriptive, but I appreciate it... A LOT! Look forward to a review very soon!











2. The Catcher in The Rye by J.D. Salinger
  • I dunno why it took me this long to actually read this novel! UGH! I actually started reading it now, and I'm excited to finish it and do a review on how awesome Holden Caulfield is and how I find him incredibly sexy! HAHAHA! 






3. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
  • The first time I saw this, I think I was screaming at the book store! I think they also asked me to get out! HAHA! So I got my copy just 2 months ago. (I KNOW! SUCKS RIGHT?) But I am sooooo excited to read it, especially since RANSOM'S COMING BACK TOO! With Tahereh! WEEE! Gonna put up a review soon! 



4. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
  • And since Ransom's coming back and promoting the sequel to Miss Peregrine, I'm gonna read Hollow City too, coz you know, it helps with understanding the author and offers the opportunity for me to talk to other fans of the novels! I have yet to purchase my copy, but I will this March, so yay!





5. Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

  • And with Tahereh and Ransom, Veronica Rossi will be in the lineup of authors to have their book signing on April! I am not too familiar with her work but only got to talk to a friend who loves it, and I'm excited to read it and analyze whether I'd like it.  The whole trilogy is out, but as soon as I read this novel, I'd buy the other 2 or the other one. Either way, I'm excited to meet Veronica! I'll post a review very soon!




That's my booknerd list! If you have any recommendations then tweet me up on Twitter, leave a comment here on my blog or follow me and be friends with me on GoodReads! :) More books in the next few months to come! Maybe some of you can get good ideas of reads with this post! Thanks Misfits! AND STAY READING!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...