Friday, October 25, 2013

When Bored, I... Do A Simple Slam



I decided to do this little series called "When Bored, I...", which has the same concept as The Angst/Joys of A College Student Going Through... That sort. And since I always find the time to be bored,
why not do something to get rid of that sudden boredom.



So one is this post which I am horrendously typing now. I'm actually gonna do this slambook thing I saw in one of my good friend's blog account.

Check out his blog: http://theincendium.wordpress.com

This slam template is available at this website:
http://slambook2020.blogspot.com/p/slambook-quotes.html
There are actually more available, but I was too lazy to scan them, I just went in and went with the obvious. It was laid on the table so, TAKE IT, JAYVEE!

Okie-dokie! Why don't I get started?




Your Name/Petname?- Hmmm. Jenivieve, Jayvee, rarely Jen. Yeah, pretty much just Jayvee

Are u working or Studying or other? -I'm studying as of the moment...

Describe yourself in 3 sentences? -Really? 3? Oh well...-_-
"A frustrated writer, A procrastinator, A wallflower."



There, satisfied?

Dream Boy/Girl?- Hmmmm. Currently, I'm really into Ansel Elgort...




Oh I do, Ansel. I really do! We can get married now! #Fangirl


Describe ur Daily rotin? -The HELL? It's spelled "ROUTINE" whoever made this template. 'Kay, daily routine: Slap myself in the face 3 times so I'd wake up naturally, so my eyes don't droop off sleeping again.

What are some words or phrases you use most? -HAHA. WEH? TEEHEE. LOL.

What are your hobbies? -Reading a mountain of books, listening to indie and rock and roll music. You can toss in pop from time to time. Writing, though it's far more than just a hobby.



Relate much?






What's the best advice you've given or been given? Well, I don't remember. I dunno if someone has given me a really awesome advice and just totally forgot about it or no one gave me anything. As for me, I've given too many advice already. The best I would say is, BE YOURSELF!




If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Japan, or maybe London or Korea. Wherever.

What would be the one thing you'd change about yourself? Nothing too drastic. Maybe a change in hair color. That always interested me. I wanna go deep red or chocolate brown.





What is your deepest fear? This is getting personal, huh? I'm really afraid of the instance where I'll be surrounded by a bunch of reptiles especially lizards. EEEEEEP! 'Nother one would have to be falling off a building. Just the thought of it makes my legs quiver...

If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be? John Lennon. He was queer and extremely awesome. Though I would like to meet Jesus too. But, the line might be too long, so as for now, I'll settle with John Lennon. Oh yeah, Jesus knows me, so. We're tight already.


He did sport the coolest sunnies then, didn't he?

What is your favorite thing to wear?  Well, this is weird, a bit. HAHA! I like to wear a simple top and jeans...


What's your favorite food? Sweets. Anything sweet. Ham's sweet, right?



Jayvee, does this look like ham to you???


Who is your secret crush? Well, this crush is new... He's a writer too! LOL!



I'm not really in that mode of "I can't stop thinking about him." It's getting there though.


Best dressed? Excuse me? What does this supposed to mean?Me? LOL! (See how much I like to use LOL?)

Best couple? OKAY! LEMME SAY IT! BRANGELINA! They are just rockin'!




Favorite friend? Favorite? Okay, let's all be honest, we have that one friend you just like talking to and being with whether she's annoying you or not. Well, I've known this friend for 8 years now. And we love/ hate each other, so... Yeah, QD, I love and hate you!

Favorite Actor n actress (post one only) For actor: It'd have to be Johnny Depp, for an actress, I am seriously in love with Jennifer Lawrence.... Though seriously, I have more actors I'm into.



Damn it J-Law! I wanna be your freakin' sister!




Favorite Songs two lines?
"And we can deny it as much as we want, but in time our feelings will show."- Almost is Never Enough by Ariana Grande feat. Nathan Sykes



Hottest guy? I have to be a bit biased. I am drooling over Matt Bomer. For a gay man (NO HATE), he is extremely hot and good lookin'! Doesn't even matter if he's gay! It's enough for me to look at those beautiful blue-eyes! OH! *faints*


Most likely to be arrested? For being too opinionated #NoHATE!

If you give another chance to live ur life..what will you do? -Focus more on being richer... $$$$$

Your Romatic ideas/expectation about Love! It's killed me for many reasons. I'm scared of it lately. I expect that love is better this time or maybe my heart should just freeze...



OH GOD! It's done! *wipes face*. I don't suggest you do this when your bored but if you've got nothing, it's quite passable...Anyway, hope you see the logic in my answers or I was already getting bored answering the questions. Some of them were quite inappropriate, so I had to not include them... Don't even think about them...LOL!

That's it for today's post! Look forward to a new When Bored episode. If you want to suggest something I could do when I'm bored, comment below or if you know me personally, shout it over my face. Thanks...
K, BYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...