Tuesday, May 14, 2013

92 Truths About Me (Can't Say I'll Be Totally Honest)








NAME: Jenivieve De Castro


AGE: 19


BIRTHDATE: November 27, 1993


PRESENT ADDRESS: #68 Mabini Street, Lemery, Batangas


WHAT WAS YOUR:


1. last beverage = Coffee


2. last phone call = From a my Mom


3. last text message = From Kim Laqui (friend)


4. last song you listened to = Grow Up by Paramore


5. last time you cried = Yesterday


HAVE YOU EVER:


6. dated someone twice = Haven't really been out on a date yet...^_^


7. been cheated on = Uhm, NO.


8. kissed someone & regretted it = Never kissed anyone. Well, my mom. Never regretted it. ^_^


9. lost someone special = Unfortunately, yes.


10. been depressed = I'm depressed half of my entirety


11. been drunk and threw up = Never touched a sprig of alcohol


LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:


12. green


13. blue


14. old rose


LAST YEAR (2012), HAVE YOU:


15. Made a new friend = OH YEAH


16. Fallen out of love = Definitely


17. Laughed until you cried = Crazily,Yes!


18. Met someone who changed you = Uhm, maybe?


19. Found out who your true friends were = Uhuh...


20. Found out someone was talking about you = Kinda like, everyday, whether good or bad..:/


21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend’s list = Does my mom count? (LOL, this is Ramil's answer. Same here)


22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life = About 30 or 40%


24. Do you have any pets = Yes. 3 dogs with very weird names. And coz they're weird, I won't mention it.


25. Do you want to change your name = Uhm, I've thought about it before since most of the people I know never get the spelling right. Eh. I'll keep it.


26. What did you do for your last birthday = I went to National Bookstore and bought me some books.


27. What time did you wake up today = 7: 48 AM


28. What were you doing at midnight last night = I was blogging and tweeting


29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = My sister coming to visit me with a present (fingers-crossed)


30. Last time you saw your Mother = 2 hours ago.


31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = My pessimistic attitude...and my bipolar reactions to everything


32. What are you listening to right now = The sound of motorcycles, the whirling of my fan and the typing noises.


33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? = Does Tom Felton count? Yes...In my dreams. No, srsly.


34. What’s getting on your nerves right now = My younger brother being such an a-hole


35. Most visited webpage = Google...You gotta love Google.


37. Nickname(s) = Jayvee, Jen. JV. Dunno anything else. Oh, Kaze-chan by my friend.


38. Relationship Status = Single


40. Are you hungry now? = Nope. Just had breakfast


41. Elementary = Lemery Pilot Elemetary School


42. High School = Our Lady of Caysasay Academy


43. College = I went to three colleges BEFORE: DLSL, NEU. CURRENT: Batangas State University


44. Hair color = Black with a touch of brown.


45. Long or short = Long. Even if I did had a recent haircut.


46. Height =5’3" Shortest in the family. makes me wanna think I'm adopted.


47. Do you have a crush on someone? = At the moment, Kinda.


48. What do you like about yourself? = My over-assertiveness and my passion for music, reading and movies


49. Piercings = Nope


50. Tattoo= My sister thinks it'll look cool if I have one, but I don't really want one.


51. Righty or lefty= Righty


FIRSTS :


52. First surgery: Ureter Surgery. (Kithe kinda involves the kidneys)


53. First piercing = Don't you read, none...


54. First best friend: Hmmm...Megu-chan...(Lourds) hahaha


55. First sport you joined = Basketball


56. First vacation = in Roxas City, Capiz. Where monsters live.


58. First pair of trainers = Hmmm. I don't really remember


RIGHT NOW:


59. Eating = Just finished eating


60. Drinking = Water


61. I’m about to = Tweet a whole lot and prepare blogs for my blog


62. Listening to = Nothing


63. Waiting for = A miracle...And news on the election.


YOUR FUTURE :


64. Want kids? = Not biologically. The thought of being pregnant scares the hell out of me.


65. Get Married? = Nobody's really interested in me for the last 19 years, so, we'll see.


66. Career? = A journalist! an author! and VJ for MYX or MTV? HAHAHA


WHICH IS BETTER :


67. Lips or eyes = EYES...


68. Hugs or kisses= I'd say hugs. Coz I give lots of hugs.


69. Shorter or taller = Taller than me. Kinda pisses me off though...


70. Older or Younger = Uhhhh...Older?


71. Romantic or spontaneous = Spontaneous then romantic along the edges.


72. Nice stomach or nice arms = Ha?


73. Sensitive or loud = Sensitive and loud...Never can ask for anything less...


74. Hook-up or relationship = Definitely a relationship.


75. Trouble maker or hesitant: A little bit of both. Hesitant at first then ends up being the trouble maker...LOL


HAVE YOU EVER :


76. Kissed a stranger = HELL NO!


77. Drank hard liquor = NOPE!


78. Lost glasses/contacts = LOST GLASSES in Junior year of high school


79. Sex on first date = OH MY GOSH! Where is this leading? HELL NO!


80. Broke someone’s heart = NO! They broke mine!.


81. Had your own heart broken = OF COURSE!


82. Been arrested = Not yet... ;)


83. Turned someone down = Hmm, yeah. The lady giving me a flyer...


84. Cried when someone died = Does crying for a movie character count? HECK YEAH!


85. Fallen for a friend = Yup...Wish I didn't


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:


86. Yourself = Most of the times...


87. Miracles = Kinda...Jesus? yeah!


88. Love at first sight = Nope...


89. Heaven = I DO...I DO!


90. Santa Claus = Till I was 9 or 10...


91. Kiss on the first date = Nope Nope


92. Angels = I'm sitting next to my guardian angel right now...






Hope you liked knowing a bit of me now..:D This is just me being crazy. Bear with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...